GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
USING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS SERVICES
1. This document contains the General Terms and Conditions under which the TRADER provides services to its users / clients through the Internet store www.evis.bg. These conditions are binding on all users. By clicking the BUY button, the user / client agrees, fully accepts and agrees to abide by these General Terms and Conditions.
2.The identification of the user / client in order to reproduce his statement for acceptance of the General Terms and for the order made is done through the log files stored on the server at www.evis.bg, storing the IP address of the user / client as well as any other information.
3. The products available on the website of www.evis.bg do not constitute a legally binding offer but rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the merchant's product line.
4. After clicking on the "BUY" button, the users agree to purchase the goods in the consumer basket. This action is legally binding. The client receives a confirmation of the order and upon receipt of this confirmation it is considered that the contract has been concluded.
5. The MERCHANT reserves the right to cancel delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock available from the ordered goods, within the working week the MERCHANT shall notify the user / client of its unavailability of stock by sending a message to the email address specified by the Client or to the specified telephone number. If the merchant's account has already been debited, the client will be able to choose between a refund, a cancellation of the order or a replacement order.
6. The contractual language is Bulgarian and the payments will be made in Bulgarian levs with VAT added.
7. The user / client carries the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. As soon as the goods are delivered to the courier, the MERCHANT shall be released from the risk which is then passed on to the user / client. The MERCHANT shall not be liable for delay if the delay is due to the courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the user / client or his authorized representative. Possible damages, hits and other damages should be reported immediately to the MERCHANT. In the event that any damage resulting from the transportation of the goods is established, the MERCHANT is not responsible for the warranty service of the goods. In the cases in order to establish the presence of damage that occurred during the transportation of the goods, the MERCHANT is not responsible for the warranty service of that goods. In cases where the MERCHANT has given in writing a specific delivery date and time, the statement shall be binding. In the case of incorrect or incorrect address given, the contact person and / or telephone number, upon submission of the request the MERCHANT is not bound by any obligation to execute the order.
8a. Upon delivery of the goods, the user / client or third person shall sign the accompanying documents. Any person who is not the holder of the application but who accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address given by the client is considered to be a third party.
In case of refusal to receive the goods, except in the cases described below, the refusal is considered unfounded and the Client is obliged to pay the costs of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the Client is not found within the time limit for delivery of the goods to the specified address or the access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the MERCHANT shall be released from his obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. Where the goods delivered do not clearly correspond to the goods ordered by the Client and this can be established by their ordinary examination, the client may request that the goods delivered to him be replaced by a corresponding purchase order within 24 hours of receipt.
III. WARRANTY TERMS
The MERCHANT offers a guarantee document to its customers for a purchased product, if such a document is provided by the manufacturer of the goods. The document describes: the address and telephone number of the authorized repairer of the purchased goods the warranty conditions of the respective service centers or manufacturer’s warranty period of the purchased goods by the user / client.
9. The prices stated on the site do not include packaging and transportation to the client. In case the goods are shipped outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the user / client should pay all customs and additional export related fees.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
10. The user / client has the opportunity to view and after registering, order the advertised goods on the internet store www.evis.bg.
11. The user / client has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
12. The user / client is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him or a third party by using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the MERCHANT of any case of unauthorized access by using his username and password, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
13. The client is obliged to pay the price of his order according to the advertised figure stated on the site www.evis.bg.
14. Every user, whether a client of the MERCHANT or not, is obliged while using the services to adhere to these guidelines:
not violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and recognized international organs;
not to prejudice the good name of another and not to call for a violent change of the constitutionally established order, for committing a crime, for violence against a person or for inciting racial, national, ethnic or religious enmity;
not to violate other people's property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
comply with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morality and good morals and internet ethics when using the services provided by www.evis.bg;
to notify the MERCHANT immediately of any case of committed or discovered infringement when using the provided services;
not to download, transmit, distribute or use in any way whatsoever and not to disclose to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other material containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses"), computer codes or materials designed to interrupt, obstruct, disrupt or impair the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment or that aim at unauthorized entry or access to foreign resources or software;
not to commit malicious acts;
Indemnify the MERCHANT and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including any costs and attorney's fees arising from claims and / or claims paid by third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials, or information that the User has used, placed on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through www.evis.bg in violation of the law, these Terms and Conditions, Good Morals or Internet Ethics;
14a. The Client is obliged to provide an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address, pay the price of the goods, pay the shipping fees and provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. If it is not expressly stated that the delivery is free, the delivery is considered chargeable.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MERCHANT
15. The MERCHANT does not have the obligation or ability to control hw consumers use the services provided.
16. The MERCHANT has the right, but not the obligation, to retain the materials and information located on the server at www.evis.bg.
17. The MERCHANT shall have the right at any time, without notifying the User / Client, when the latter uses the services in violation of these terms, and at the discretion of the MERCHANT, to terminate, stop or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site.
The MERCHANT shall not be liable to consumers and third parties for any damages or loss of profit resulting from the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used, recorded or made available through www.evis.bg.
17a. Upon receipt of the payment, the MERCHANT undertakes to transfer to the User / Client the property of the goods requested to purchase from them, to deliver the goods ordered for purchase within the time limit, to check the technical condition of each item before it is sent (if this is possible without disturbing the integrity of the package).
18. The MERCHANT shall not be liable for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication equipment or for loss of data arising from materials or resources, sought, loaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, consultation or assistance provided by the MERCHANT's specialists and employees in connection with the use of the services by the consumer does not give rise to any liability or obligation for the MERCHANT. The company is not responsible for the inaccuracy of the information provided by the manufacturer of the goods.
19 The MERCHANT has the right to collect and use information relating to its Users / Clients, whether or not registered.
20. The information under the preceding Article may be used by the MERCHANT, except in the case of the explicit consent of the User, sent to the MERCHANT. The MERCHANT collects and uses the information to improve the services offered. All the purposes for which the TRADER will use the information will be in compliance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts and good manners.
21. The MERCHANT shall not be liable for failure to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement in the event of circumstances that the MERCHANT did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee - including, cases of accidental events, problems on the Internet and services beyond the control of the MERCHANT.
22. The MERCHANT has the right to install cookies on users' computers. Cookies are text files that are stored on the user's hard disk by the website and allow the user to recover information by identifying the user and tracking his actions, the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information he uses and records and others.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
23 The MERCHANT guarantees to its Users / Clients the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided. The latter will not be used, made available or made known to third parties except in the cases and under the conditions set out in these General Terms. The MERCHANT protects the personal data of the consumer / customer, which became known to him / her when filling out the electronic form for making a purchase application, and this obligation is eliminated in case the Client provided incorrect data. Subject to applicable law and the terms of these General Terms, the MERCHANT may use the personal data of the Client only for the purposes stipulated in the contract. Any other purposes for which the data are used will be in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international acts, Internet ethics, the rules of morality and good morals.
23a The MERCHANT undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties - government bodies, companies, individuals, etc., except in the cases where he has received the explicit written consent of the Client, the information is requested by government bodies or officials who under current law are empowered to request and collect such information. The MERCHANT is obliged to provide the information under the law.
24. The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the MERCHANT, who is also entitled to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation.
The MERCHANT is obliged to notify the User about the changes in the General Terms and Conditions, by prominently posting on their website a message about their changes and giving sufficient time to familiarize with them. Within the given term, if the User does not state that he rejects the changes, then he is considered bound by the changes. In case the User declares within the given term that he does not agree with the changes, the MERCHANT shall have the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of the services to the User.
25. "User / client" means anyone who has uploaded the website www.evis.bg onto their computer.
26. "Order" means the selected goods and all other attributes related to the way of delivery and payment of the goods by theth user / client.
27. The online store www.evis.bg is the property of the MERCHANT.
28. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that an agreement is not reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or concerning its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes to fill in the gaps in the contract or to adapt it to emerging circumstances, will be resolved by the competent court for the registration of the MERCHANT, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.
The bodies regulating the activity of www.evis.bg are the Consumer Protection Commission (CPC) and the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), with the following coordinates:
For the Labor Code:
tel: 0700 111 22
address: 4A Slaveikov square, fl. 3, 4 and 6
tel: 02 / 91-53-518
address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Consumers can use the European online dispute resolution platform (ODR), available at / http://ec.europa.eu/odr / - a single access portal that allows EU consumers and traders to settle disputes that have arisen .